The Vy Nguyen Grant is designed to inspire empower young adult cancer survivors to activate their dream experiences, embrace the challenges and the beauty of the outdoors, push boundaries and live for today.
Requirements & Criteria:
- The Vy Nguyen Koller Grant is available to cancer survivors ages 21-40
- Applicants must complete the below grant application. Please be as thorough as possible and demonstrate a financial and competitive need for the funds for which you are applying.
- Grant size range from $100 – $1,500, with additional non-financial resources available based on need.
- Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Grant recipients will contribute deliverables to the Send It Foundation such as; photos, video, blog posts, stories, etc. to share their story and experience.
- Send It cannot fund depreciable assets.
- While we encourage adventures and experiences with friends and loved ones, grant funding is awarded for costs associated with the applicant only.
- Grant funding should be used within 12 months of approval.